Friday, December 31, 2021

"ANNIE'S CHRISTMAS" - 1982, 1992 CBS / Sony Storybook CD

Even though Christmas is over, I did still promise a Holiday upload every Friday this December, so let's have one more rare story before 2022 begins!

"Annie's Christmas" is a 30-minute story featuring everyone's favorite redheaded orphan, and was originally released by CBS Records in 1982. What we have here is the cleaned-up 1992 re-release on CD by Sony Music Special products.

While I'm personally not a big fan of "Annie", I am a sucker for anything narrated by William Woodson!

Please note that this story is not the same as the later-released animated TV special.

This is the last upload of 2021; I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you've enjoyed all of the oddities and obscurities shared here throughout the year! Happy New Year, everyone!

DOWNLOAD 1

DOWNLOAD 2

Internet Archive

YouTube

256kbps VBR


No comments:

Post a Comment