Monday, January 24, 2022

"GOODNIGHT BLUE: A NIGHTTIME MUSICAL ADVENTURE" - 1999 Nick Jr. / Kid Rhino CD

I am amazed that, somehow, there are little-to-no digital versions of classic "Blue's Clues" albums to stream or download. My son was absolutely obsessed with this show when he was a toddler, and so I ended up having to hunt down every CD, DVD, and toy I could find.

This album was one of the first I bought him, way back in 2007 via Amazon. It's a great little album that sequences a typical child's nighttime routine: getting in your PJ's, brushing your teeth, reading a story, and drifting off to Dream Land. The bonus track even has some ambient nighttime sounds to help your little one doze off!

Once I saw that no major streaming site or storefront had this, I knew I had to share my son's copy. Download and Enjoy... and sleep tight!

DOWNLOAD 1

DOWNLOAD 2

192kbps VBR

No comments:

Post a Comment