Sunday, December 19, 2021

"NEW ENGLAND CHRISTMASTIDE" - North Star Records 1986, 1987 Instrumental CD

Here's a treat for everyone craving some lovely, classic-sounding instrumentals to play during their Holiday parties!

In February I shared the North Star Records album "The Wind In The Rigging" , a collection of Americana / Maritime / Folk standards played by a crew of extremely talented instrumentalists. Shortly afterwards, a Sanctum Dweller reached out to me with a rip of a follow-up from North Star called "New England Christmastide".

While I thanked this generous follower for sending me the music, the quality was on the lower side. However I thoroughly enjoyed the album, and set about trying to obtain a physical copy. I finally did late last month, and now I present the album to all of you in glorious 320k!

While it certainly isn't available for purchase anywhere digitally, it only seems to live on via YouTube videos and 30-second snippets on Internet Archive. I aim to remedy this issue with the copy I'm sharing.

Like its predecessor, this is a fantastic collection of songs if you enjoy this style of music. Please download and enjoy!

DOWNLOAD 1

DOWNLOAD 2

320kbps CBR


No comments:

Post a Comment