With the week being so busy (what with Thanksgiving and all), there wasn't a lot of time for thrifting. However I ended up finding a hard-to-find "Powerpuff Girls" music CD at a Goodwill, and our local Ollie's had a bunch of these awesome retro "Mega Man" figure sets for only $4.99 apiece!
I'll be sharing the PPG CD here soon, as it isn't available anywhere digitally or physically from Cartoon Network; so stay tuned for that upload!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've been waiting a long time to share this one! Many, many years ago, there was an awesome website called "The Secret Cavern of ...
-
East of Eden (not to be confused with the psychedelic UK band of the same name ) were a very short-lived Pop Rock band in the late 1980...
-
art by Bret Blevins This post is a stark reminder as to why digital archival is so damned important. Between 2006 and 2010, BBC Radio aired ...

No comments:
Post a Comment