Friday, November 6, 2020

"SMURF'S DAYDREAM" 1984 Kid Stuff Read-Along Record

This record was my introduction to "The Smurfs". Before watching the cartoon, or even learning that the franchise originated from a comic strip, "Smurf's Daydream" was the first time I ever figuratively stepped into Smurf Village.

It, like most other "Smurf" Read-Alongs of the time, is fairly simple with very sparse incidental music, and one narrator providing all of the voices. But it's still quite entertaining.

I originally shared a copy of this to the now-sadly-defunct Children's Record And More blog well over a decade ago, and since then I was able to acquire a nicer copy of the record to digitize. I hope you enjoy it; and if you have any little ones, let them have a listen as well!

YouTube

Soundcloud

Internet Archive

DOWNLOAD 1

DOWNLOAD 2

192kbps CBR


No comments:

Post a Comment