Monday, November 2, 2020

"WALT DISNEY PRESENTS THE STORY OF 'TREASURE ISLAND'" 1982 Read-Along Record

It's good to be back! I figured I'd kick off the month with a familiar tale, but presented from an unfamiliar source!

To date, the only version of Disney's "Treasure Island" Read-Along is the one read by Lois Lane in 1971, with her providing all of the voices without any extra music or sound effects. However in 1982, a version narrated by the fantastic William Woodson was produced, this time including full voice acting along with a score and sound effects. The latter is what I'm sharing here today!

I was having major issues with this digitization, especially in a specific segment where, no matter what I did, the vinyl would skip horribly. Luckily, with a little help from Under Design Digital Conversion Services, I can finally share this rare Disney gem!

Perfect for any fan of the book, Disney's film adaptation, or tales told by William Woodson. Enjoy, Mateys!

YouTube

DOWNLOAD 1

DOWNLOAD 2

192kbps CBR

 

No comments:

Post a Comment