Saturday, November 21, 2020

SLABBED SATURDAY - Seven Beautiful Batman Books!

Quite happy to have these back in my collection, especially at these grades!

All but two of these (the 9.2 "Batman" #423 and 9.0 "Killing Joke") come from my personal childhood collection; the fact that pressing wizard Gary Kendra at Impressive was able to squeeze a NINE POINT EIGHT out of a "Batman" #423 owned by a kid in the 90's is astounding.

All 3 in the bottom row are staying in my personal collection. Within minutes of sharing this with friends and hobby groups, 3 of the top 4 sold. Keep an eye out for "Batman Beyond: Origin Issue" and many other graded comics on the Sanctum's eBay store!

I'm currently working on digitizing several Holiday-themed records and cassettes in preparation for next month; Thank You to all of my readers and followers for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment