Monday, November 23, 2020

"BARBIE: THE LOOK" - RACHEL SWEET 1990 CD

Here's something I grew up wi... nah, just kidding. But it's still a tubular and rad album I'm sure many little girls listened to in the early 1990's! I just picked it up at a Goodwill, and after doing some research I noticed it's nowhere to be listened to online... so the Sanctum seems to be a good home for it!

"Barbie: The Look" is a CD full of sugary-sweet pop originals and covers. "Barbie" is portrayed by uncredited singer-turned-actress-turned-producer Rachel Sweet (singer of the "Clarissa Explains It All" theme song!).

If you ever played with or collected Barbie dolls in the late 80's or early 90's, I suggest giving this album a spin!

Internet Archive

DOWNLOAD 1

DOWNLOAD 2

320kbps CBR

No comments:

Post a Comment