Sunday, September 27, 2020

Thrifting Pickups - Week of 9/20/20


Nothing spectacular this week, although as a huge "Twin Peaks" fan I was pretty stoked to find this brand-new book for only $3.00. A children's record is always something I'll pick up if it's in good shape, and the assorted foreign Easy Listening / Jazz CDs were a neat little find, too.

Every year during the Holidays I buy my wife a Tinkerbell ornament... just so happens that this year I was able to find one before Christmastime came around!

Lastly, the copy of "The Specials" on DVD was a stellar find. This long-forgotten superhero comedy was actually James Gunn's (Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy") first foray into writing a superhero movie! It was just released on BluRay this past Summer, but the original 2000 DVD print is still quite difficult to come by.

And that does it for this week's finds; hopefully I discover even more next week! And don't forget that you may find some of these items - and more - on my eBay Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment