Sunday, September 20, 2020

Thrifting Pickups - Week of 9/14/20


One of my absolute favorite things to do is go "thrifting". Flea Markets, swap meets, yard sales, online deals, local comic/toy/game stores... you name it! And at the end of every week I like to compile together all of the neat things I stumbled across. In fact, when I used to create YouTube content, I would share my pickups via a video series.

This past week didn't yield a ton of amazing items, but still some cool stuff nonetheless! The Taylor Swift LP is a gift for my wife. "Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur" #1 for $3.00 is a great deal in and of itself; the fact it's a Hip-Hop Variant is just icing on the cake! A few cool little DVDs, CDs and a game for between $0.25 to $1.00 a piece... a classic Commodore 64 title, CIB... and the cream of the crop are two old "Shadow" pulps!

Some of these items may find their way to my eBay Store, so make sure to check it out and Follow it!

People always try to tell me "there are no good deals anymore, finding stuff in the 'wild' is hard, don't bother, etc". I say they're WRONG. You never know what you'll find unless you go out and look. There are always deals to be had, so KEEP THRIFTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment