Monday, March 7, 2022

"JAILBAIT!" 2000 MTV TV Movie




"JAILBAIT!" was a made-for-TV movie released in the year 2000 exclusively on MTV.

It was a pretty terrible movie then, and it's definitely a terrible movie now. However, it has Matt Frewer, and I'm a sucker for pretty much anything he's ever been in.

I have very vivid memories of this movie when it was first announced/aired. It was a big deal for MTV to be airing an R-rated movie that featured nudity. Of course, it was all for the sake of the film's message, which is to exercise caution when engaging in premarital sex. At least, I'm sure that's what the folks working on the movie told themselves while making it.

I've uploaded it to Archive.org because it is absolutely impossible to stream anywhere, and is only available on physical media via third-party sellers who are charging ridiculous amounts for it.

If MTV asks me to remove it, I will; but until then, have a laugh or two... whether intentionally or not!

ARCHIVE.ORG


No comments:

Post a Comment