Tuesday, February 1, 2022

MYSTIC FORCE - "ANOTHER WORLD" - 1992 Heavy Metal EP CD

Mystic Force (sometimes labeled with a hyphen as "Mystic-Force") is a Maryland Heavy Metal band in the tradition of Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, etc.

While they never hit the heights of the bands that preceded/inspired them, the members are still active!

I came across this EP, "Another World", when I was out thrifting and I knew I had to get simply based on the cover. There's just something about the traditional "wizards, skulls, demons, dragons", etc Fantasy art on Heavy Metal albums that makes the cash fly out of my wallet.

Even with only 3 songs, and with nothing majorly original about them, this is still a pretty good EP.

Seems to be HTF online aside from a few YouTube rips, so I figured I'd share the individual tracks in high quality.

Bang Your Head and Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD 1

DOWNLOAD 2

Internet Archive

320kbps CBR


No comments:

Post a Comment