Monday, November 28, 2022

FEELING BLESSED.

This month marks my fourth decade around the Sun, and I just want to say... I feel blessed.

I'm by no means a religious person, so I don't use the term lightly. Between the success of the recent First Annual Blue Hen Comic Con, to the growth of Blog followers, to the sales I've had on eBay, and the feedback I've received from folks who've stumbled upon my Archival uploads... I'm really feeling like I've found a place in the "geek" community.

I love thrifting, I love sharing, and I love that even a fraction of what I enjoy doing becomes something that others can also enjoy.

So I just want to say THANK YOU to anyone who's ever visited the blog, my online storefronts, or interacted with me in a positive way.

As is tradition, starting next week I'll be sharing Out-Of-Print Holiday Season goodies... STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment