Wednesday, March 24, 2021

"TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: THE COMPLETE ADVENTURE" 1989 Random House Cassette

In late 1988, Random House Publishing (in association with Archie Comics) published a special comic book that collected the original 3-issue "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures" miniseries into a single volume. Packaged with it was a 90-minute full-dramatized read-along cassette.

I listened to that cassette so much as a kid, I'm honestly surprised it survived and digitized so well!

I could go into more detail about the comic and/or cassette, but honestly they've already been extensively researched and talked about via more diehard TMNT fans:

https://tmntcomics.wordpress.com/category/random-house/ and
https://turtlepedia.fandom.com/wiki/The_Complete_Adventure! both have loads of info!

I recently came across a sealed copy of this (of which I will be cracking open to get the comic itself graded by CGC) and it inspired me to give my childhood copy the digital treatment. I hope you enjoy it!

DOWNLOAD 1

DOWNLOAD 2

192kbps CBR


No comments:

Post a Comment