Thursday, January 14, 2021

"BACK IN TIME II" - Commodore 64 Remix CD - 1999

If there's one thing I love, it's old SID Chip music. And growing up with a Commodore 64 as my first ever computer, I grew quite fond of the machine and the tunes its games produced.

Fast-forward a decade and change later, and I discovered the awesome website c64audio.com, which featured pure SID chiptunes, as well as some lovingly-crafted remixes of classic C64 game tracks.

For a very short time, they even had their most recent remix albums available for sale in a physical form, including "Back In Time II". I purchased this CD because it contained some killer tracks from a few of my all-time favorite C64 games such as "Forbidden Forest" and "Batman: The Caped Crusader".

This is an excellent collection, and I'm honestly surprised it isn't available for download anymore, especially since c64audio IS still releasing chiptune and remix compilations, even under the "Back In Time" series name.

These songs deserve to be heard and appreciated by any Retro Gaming fan. Please give 'em a listen!

DOWNLOAD 1

DOWNLOAD 2

320kbps CBR


No comments:

Post a Comment