Monday, September 19, 2022

THE ORIGINAL CYNDI - "THE POWER WITHOUT THE PRICE" - 2009 CD

Well Hello, Sanctum Dwellers! I know it's been a while. AGAIN.

This has been one hectic summer for me; between getting ready for my first-ever comic convention in November, and doing weekly auctions on the Sanctum's new Whatnot store, I've had a hard time being able to gather together OOP oddities.

But today I have a real doozy for you; an album by a group known as "The Original Cyndi". I honestly can't even describe it. A little Jazz Fusion, a little Electronica, a little Experimental, even Comedy... it's a hodgepodge of bizarreness that has to be heard to be believed.

I can't seem to find much information about the group beyond this release's Discogs page, and the site devoted to the recording studio used (of which one of the band members runs). If anyone has any other info I can share here, please let me know!

Stay tuned for more obscure audio shared here in the coming weeks!

DOWNLOAD 1

DOWNLOAD 2

Internet Archive

320kbps CBR


No comments:

Post a Comment