Sunday, September 26, 2021

PAUL SHANKLIN - POLITICAL SATIRE PARODY ALBUMS (1990's)



I'm one to generally stay away from Politics, and even when I get involved I veer to the Left on many (but not all) topics. However when I stumbled across these Paul Shanklin CDs recently, I knew I had to pick them up as they're hard to find, and unavailable anywhere digitally. I can't even find them on his website anymore.

For those who are into Conservative-leaning Political humor, those who enjoy reminiscing about the Clinton Administration's scandals, or simply a fan of parody tunes, you may get a kick out of these albums.

Included here are 1996's "Bill Clinton: Comeback Kid Tour", 1997's "This Land Was Your Land", and 1999's "Simply Reprehensible". Have a laugh!

DOWNLOAD 1

DOWNLOAD 2

192kbps VBR

No comments:

Post a Comment